Here's a couple of other things that I love working with:
- Next.js: can't believe I put off working on Next,js for so long; it is an absolute delight!
- Styled components: CSS-in-JS just works
- TypeScript: type-safe code means that refactoring and catching bugs at code-write time itself becomes the norm
- React Query: makes fetching, caching, synchronizing and updating server state in your React applications a breeze.
- Supabase: hosted Postgres database with authentication, instant APIs, edge functions, realtime subscriptions and storage—not to mention their (very impressive) commitment to open-source!
and a couple of packages that I've been keeping an eye out for:
- Vite: taking the concepts of Snowpack and Parcel to a whole another level
- Svelte: component framework which unlike React and Vue (which primarily run in the browser), runs during the compile step at build time
- Tailwind: CSS framework with a focus on utility classes instead of prebuilt components
This page has been viewed 318 times. Wow.