Hey, I'm Sreetam! 👋
I'm a senior software tinkerer currently working at Remote. I enjoy working on React + TypeScript — lately, I've been interested in working with SvelteKit, Elixir and the Phoenix Framework. I've also worked with Python and dabbled with C++, as well as Django and Redux.
I love open source and try my best to contribute whenever I get a chance — I also do my (small) part by open sourcing this website! Additionally, I enjoy mechanical keyboards (check out my keebs!) and CS:GO, and I could go on and on about both of them.
This website is my lil' project-cum-labour of love, where I like to tinker around and absolutely over-engineer everything. Here's a non-exhaustive list of things that a simple-ish website like this does not need but I've had genuine fun building anyway:
- Page views with Supabase by calling a Postgres function as an RPC
- Syntax highlighting at build-time with Shiki
- Tunneled analytics and error monitoring using Plausible and Sentry
- Data fetching from GitHub, Notion, Buttondown etc. using React Query
- A capture the flag mini-game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sign up for my newsletter!
Getting view count